Residential Exterior Painting
Residential Exterior painting in White Rock, S. Surrey, Surrey, Langley, Cloverdale, Delta, Ladner, Tswassen, Burnaby, Richmond, Vancouver & Southern Gulf Islands
Our residential exterior painters supply all paint needed for your project. Our in–house color consultants use the latest color–matching technology and trends to help you pick fantastic colors. We use top paint suppliers and the latest products for beautiful, durable coatings, and offer a best–in–class 3–year warranty. We understand the need for minimal disruption and will work with you to sequence the painting accordingly. We respect your plans and timeline, ensuring your home is exactly as you want it when your guests arrive.
Residential Interior Paint
Residential Exterior Paint
Full Scale Strata Painting
Residential Exterior Painters
Your home is valuable to you and your family and is something that you take great pride in. House painting is a maintenance task that can be time consuming and difficult.
There is much more to residential exterior painting than simply selecting a colour. This is why working with Holloway Painting and it’s team of professionals will ensure the outcome of the project will be exactly what you were wanting to achieve.
We can help will all of the following services:
- All types of exterior house painting (stucco, wood siding, brick, hardi, aluminum siding, & vinyl etc.)
- Trim painting
- Exterior Door & Garage Door painting
- Deck and Fence painting
- Pressure washing, restoration, & preparation work
- Brick Painting
High value is placed on our reputation for integrity and honesty. You can expect a fair quote that we review with you detailing all of the services being provided.
Just as you take great pride in your home, we at Holloway Painting take great pride in our work. We will consult with you to plan the best course of action to meet your expectations. Factoring in all of your specifications, preparation work that is needed, and appropriate materials that are required so that you can feel excited about the look of your home and that we deliver the paint project you desire.
We Abide by Our "Do's & Don'ts" for A Professional Exterior House Painting Job
- Do provide certainty by communicating every step of the way
- Do be positive, courteous, and respectful to your client
- Do finish the job when promised
- Do plan the work so customers have access to their home
- Don’t leave the project until it’s complete & the owner signs off
- Don’t rush any work or degrade the quality
- Don’t leave the client uncertain about any aspect of the project
In addition to always being in good standing with WorksafeBC we also carry 5 million dollars in liability insurance, you can be sure your home is safe in our experienced hands.
THE NEXT STEPS ARE AS EASY AS 1-2-3
1. Call us at (236) 334-5400 or complete the Form below form to set up a free consultation.
2. One of our experienced staff will visit your home at your convenience to determine the next course of action.
3. Relax as we work to ensure the necessary services are provided in a timely and professional manner.